When you put your Florida home up for sale, one of the best ways to determine the asking price is to look at comparable sales. There’s rarely a perfect apples-to-apples comparison, so a pricing decision often relies on comparisons to several recent sales in the area. Here are five criteria to look for in a sales comparison.
Criteria for Pricing a Florida Home, 5 Criteria for Pricing a Florida Home" width="1024" height="768" srcset="https://boldrealestategroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/IMG_6883-1024x768.jpg 1024w, https://boldrealestategroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/IMG_6883-300x225.jpg 300w, https://boldrealestategroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/IMG_6883-768x576.jpg 768w" sizes="(max-width: 1024px) 100vw, 1024px" />Location: Homes in the same neighborhood typically follow the same market trends. Comparing your home to another in the same neighborhood is a good start, but comparing it to homes on the same street or block is even better.
- Location: Homes in the same neighborhood typically follow the same market trends. Comparing your home to another in the same neighborhood is a good start, but comparing it to homes on the same street or block is even better.
- Date of sale: It varies by location, but housing markets can see a ton of fluctuation in a short time period. It‘s best to use the most recent sales data available.
- Home build: Look for homes with similar architectural styles, numbers of bathrooms and bedrooms, square footage, and other basics.
- Features and upgrades: Remodeled bathrooms and kitchens can raise a home’s price, and so can less flashy upgrades like a new roof or HVAC system. Be sure to look for similar bells and whistles.
- Sale types: Homes that are sold as short sales or foreclosures are often in distress or sold at a lower price than they’d receive from a more typical sale. These homes are not as useful for comparisons.
We’re here to help you in all your Florida real estate matters, starting with arriving at decisions that let you feel comfortable. I hope you’ll give us a call! Search Florida homes for sale Here
Registration to view the MLS and inventory of properties on our site is FREE. Your privacy is important to us. We will not share this information with outside parties. You can search our database and thousands of Florida properties by city, address, map, listing ID or site map. Thank you for your interest in the Florida Real Estate market.
Concierge Service: Bold Real Estate Group will provide concierge real estate services including set up of community tours and area information click here
Criteria for Pricing a Florida Home, 5 Criteria for Pricing a Florida Home" width="150" height="150" />Millie Gil is Broker-Realtor for Bold Real Estate Group, fluent in English and Spanish with a strong network of Real Estate Professionals Worldwide. Millie says “we are committed to providing a high level of service over and above the customer’s expectations. It is our goal to become your Realtor for life”.
Online Contact: Click Here Phone/Text: (772) 224-1634