- When It Comes To Selling a House, Your Time Is Money [INFOGRAPHIC]by KCM Crew on May 14, 2021 at 10:00 am
Some Highlights Selling a house is no small task. If you decide to try to do it on your own, keep in mind you’ll be responsible for all the expert-level work of a real estate professional. The vital tasks an agent manages for you include listing and marketing your house, handling legal documentation, negotiating with all parties, and navigating local laws and regulations. If you’re ready to sell while the market is in your favor, let’s connect to make sure you have the professional expertise you need every step of the way.
- Your House Could Be the Oasis in an Inventory Desertby KCM Crew on May 13, 2021 at 10:00 am
Homebuyers are flooding the housing market right now to take advantage of record-low mortgage rates. Many have a sense of urgency to find a home soon since experts forecast a steady rise in both rates and home prices this year and next. As a result, buyer demand greatly outweighs the current housing supply. Here’s how
- It’s Not Too Late To Apply For Forbearanceby KCM Crew on May 12, 2021 at 10:00 am
Over the past year, the pandemic made it challenging for some homeowners to make their mortgage payments. Thankfully, the government initiated a forbearance program to provide much-needed support. Unless they’re extended once again, some of these plans and the corresponding mortgage payment deferral options will expire soon. That said, there’s still time to request assistance.
- Experts Say Home Prices Will Continue to Appreciateby KCM Crew on May 11, 2021 at 10:00 am
It’s clear that consumers are concerned about how quickly home values are rising. Many people fear the speed of appreciation may lead to a crash in prices later this year. In fact, Google reports that the search for “When is the housing market going to crash?” has actually spiked 2450% over the past month. In
- 3 Graphs Showing Why You Should Sell Your House Nowby KCM Crew on May 10, 2021 at 10:00 am
There’s no doubt that 2021 is the year of the seller when it comes to the housing market. If you’re a homeowner thinking of moving to better suit your changing needs, now is the perfect time to do so. Low mortgage rates are in your favor when you’re ready to purchase your dream home, and
- The Power of Mortgage Pre-Approval [INFOGRAPHIC]by KCM Crew on May 7, 2021 at 10:00 am
Some Highlights Mortgage pre-approval means a lender has reviewed your finances and, based on factors like your income, debt, and credit history, determined how much you’re qualified to borrow. Being pre-approved for a loan can give you clarity while planning your homebuying budget, confidence in your ability to secure a loan, and a competitive edge in a bidding war. In today’s market, connecting with a lender to get pre-approved may be the game-changer that helps you secure your dream home.
- Why Waiting to Buy a Home Could Cost You a Small Fortuneby KCM Crew on May 6, 2021 at 10:00 am
Many people are sitting on the fence trying to decide if now’s the time to buy a home. Some are renters who have a strong desire to become homeowners but are unsure if buying right now makes sense. Others may be homeowners who are realizing that their current home no longer fits their changing needs.
- Are Interest Rates Expected to Rise Over the Next Year?by KCM Crew on May 5, 2021 at 10:00 am
So far this year, mortgage rates continue to hover around 3%, encouraging many hopeful homebuyers to enter the housing market. However, there’s a good chance rates will increase later this year and going into 2022, ultimately making it more expensive to borrow money for a home loan. Here’s a look at what several experts have