Ten Great Tips For Florida Buyers.
It is a great time to buy a Florida home now! The market offers historically low interest rates and affordable home prices in Florida. Contact Bold Real Estate Group for a list of available homes. Here are Ten Great Tips to follow.
1. Savings- You must save for a downpayment, upfront costs such as home inspection, contract deposit and closing costs.
2. Downpayment options- Contact your local lender to see if you qualify for downpayment assistance, or an FHA loan and pay 3.5 percent down. Be sure sure to explore your options.
3. Check Your Credit Report- Lenders will use your credit report to evaluate your risk potential and to inform themselves on how responsible of a borrower you are. Be sure to check your report for accuracy, and report any errors to the credit reporting agencies. FREE Online Credit Score.
4. Get Prequalified– A mortgage pre-qualification letter will give you an estimate of how much the bank would be willing to lend you.
5. Choose Your Sources- You may contact a local bank or mortgage broker for a pre-qualification letter.
6. Affordability– Your lender may tell you that you can afford a home worth $100,000. This does not mean you have to borrow to your max.
7. Housing Criteria- Make a list of what you really want or need in a home.
8. Neighborhood choice- Location is very important. What neighborhoods or communities are the best for you and your family.
9. Hire a Real Estate agent– An agent can assist you with the process from searching on the internet, purchase offers, hiring a home inspector, locate a real estate attorney, etc.
10. Begin your home search– The internet is a great place to begin your search.