What Will You See In Homes Of The Future
Times are continually changing and that goes for the way homes are designed and the amenities that come with them as well. Have you ever wondered what the homes of the future will look like? We thought it might be fun to give you a glimpse of what the homes of the future might include. Here are a few we thought you might enjoy.
1.Homes may come with bioenthanol candles that are capable of heating an entire room.
2. A refrigerator that can pour hot water. These can heat 10 oz of water very quickly and they claim to be able to filter out all traces of any pharmaceuticals.
3. Curved sliding glass doors that are designed to slide around a curved room.
4. A fireplace that doesn’t produce any smoke. They usually come in small square glass enclosures and hold flames that are approximately ten inches in height and they burn bioethanol as their fuel source.
5. Futuristic electrical outlets that will have a traditional plug space on the bottom and two USB ports on the top.
6. A sauna built into the home. You will be able to select the size of the your sauna, what type of wood you want and whether or not you want it to be a standalone room or included as part of your home.
7. Your will see built- in home elevators.
8. Say goodbye to the traditional cooktop stoves. You will now see grill like appliances with high tech smokers and a rotisserie oven all in one. And these units are a combination of gas and electric so they can be turned on much like you turn on your dryer.
9. High fashion designer kitchen and bath faucets are becoming popular.
10.Compact in-home generators that can be used within 18 inches of the home. With all of the natural disasters of late, these are becoming a necessity in the minds of many homeowners.
It’s really interesting to see what homes of the future could look like. We can’t wait to see what they come up with next!
If you’re thinking about buying or selling a home, contact your realtor to request a complementary market analysis of your neighborhood and a list of available homes in the location of your choice. Your realtor would me more than happy to assist you in any way he can.
About the Author: Millie Gil has been a successful Licensed Real Estate agent for over 25 years in Florida. Millie is Vice President of Bold Real Estate Group, a boutique agency committed to concierge personalized service for discerning buyers, sellers and renters of residential and commercial properties. Bold Real Estate Group is a licensed Real Estate Broker company in Florida, proud member of The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), which represents over 1,200,000 REALTORS® in the United States, member of the Who’s Who in International Real Estate and The International Consortium of Real Estate Association, which represents over 2,300 Real Estate Professionals throughout the World. Bold Real Estate Group is your resource center in Florida for buying, selling and renting services of residential and commercial properties.